You Will Also Find at Val-Mont Flyer - Circular - Catalog In Quebec, Canada
The first Valmont fruit store was founded in 1958 and occupied a small space on Mont-Royal Avenue in Montreal. Given its success, the owners at the time had to expand and relocate the premises to meet the needs of their customers who were impressed by the quality of their products and excellent service.
In 1993, a second branch opened further down on Mont-Royal Avenue. Other branches were launched in the following years, until Les Jardins Valmont was acquired by Éric Fortin and Pierre Legault who changed the company’s name, rejuvenated, and expanded the various locations, much to the delight of customers.
The new owners breathed new life into Valmont, and turned it into the food lover’s prime market.
Valmont stands out among other fruit stores and specialty grocery stores for a variety of reasons:
- Fruits and vegetables are always perfectly displayed.
- We have a wide selection of cheese and cold cuts.
- We are a specialty grocery store that features gourmet products from around the world and that showcases Quebec products.
- We offer fresh bread and freshly baked pastries every day to delight your taste buds.
- We carry an assortment of take-away or ready-made pastries and cakes for any occasion from Pâtisserie Rolland.
- The butcher can prepare for you the cuts you like. You can also choose from already prepared and marinated meats that can be cooked on the BBQ or in the oven.
- Our knowledgeable employees always greet customers warmly and are dedicated in everything they do. Our advisors can also guide you in choosing the right products for your needs.
Valmont is socially and economically committed to promoting local purchasing and small local producers by giving their products a prominent place in-store. With its Local Local program, Valmont selects small businesses of 20 people or less, located less than 100 kilometers from its Boucherville, and showcases the craftsmen whose products grace your table.
Experience the Valmont difference!