You Will Also Find at Pete'S Fine Foods Flyer - Circular - Catalog In Quebec, Canada
About Pete’s Fine Foods
Grown From Humble Beginnings…
We’ve come a long way since the very first Pete’s opened in Nottingham’s Victoria Market.
Pete Luckett left his first fruit and vegetable stand in jolly old England to travel the world, and in 1979 our founder parlayed a tiny market stall into a thriving business in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Always on the lookout for new challenges, Pete brought his unique brand of marketing to Nova Scotia in 1992. Pete’s Fine Foods Bedford started as a 1,800 square-foot enterprise that grew to a 20,000 square-foot, retail and wholesale business as vibrant and colourful as Pete himself.
In 2004, Pete’s Fine Foods grew to include a second location in Halifax’s thriving downtown core, with 26,000 square feet offering the same quality, value, and experience in an urban setting.
Pete’s Fine Foods has grown into a nationally recognized and awarded company, including:
- Best Independent Specialty Grocery Store in Canada
- Halifax Chamber of Commerce: Best Business
- CFIG: Silver/National Specialty Category (Halifax 2015), Platinum Achievement Award recognizing ten years of Excellence, Induction into Hall of Fame
- Lt. Gov. Award: Commitment to Persons with Disabilities in the Workforce
- TheCoast.ca: Best Smoothie, Best Sandwich, Best Salad, Best International Grocer, Best Campus Eats (Halifax)
With our focus on community involvement, local fresh produce, and extraordinary customer service, we’ve stayed true to our founder’s vision. We think that’s the ingredient to our success!
Source: Pete’s Fine Foods